This plugin provides the ability of updating eShop product Package Classes from a CSV file.
It’s as easy as downloading the template CSV containing all your products; adding the Package Class names to the appropriate fields; and uploading the updated file.
- Install eshop-shipping-extension plugin from WordPress.org if you haven’t already done so (min. v2.1 required!);
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension-package-class-admin.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension;
- Download the template CSV with all your products;
- Modify the file to your liking;
- Upload the file as CSV or CSV.zip.
1. Package Class Helper Interface.
- Fedex – Federal Express
- UPS – United Parcel Service
- USPS – United States Postal Service
- Correios (Brazil)