Replace eShop’s default shipping methods with live calls to Correios (Brazil).
eShop Shipping Extension framework overrides eShop’s default shipping methods, interacting directly with Correios and other systems for real-time shipping rates and services.
Other services such as DHL will be made available soon.
- Install eshop-shipping-extension plugin from WordPress.org if you haven’t already done so (min. v2.0 required!);
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension-correios.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Set eShop shipping preferences to Mode 4 (by Weight & Zone);
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension to activate Correios interface;
1. A few easy settings get you up and running in minutes.
2. Ajax requests to Correios API fetch base rates and extra services.
This version of Correios module for eShop Shipping Extension only supports quotes for Domestic (inside Brazil) services. The reason being that Correios does not offer, at this time, an API for international services. We are currently working on a solution to bypass this limitation, and it will be made available as a free upgrade to the module.
Use the forum to post your questions and I’ll help however I can. For fastest results, make sure you include the following:
- eShop Shipping Extension version
- Correios Module version
- Debug information (from the Admin interface)
- Complete Error Message, if applicable