Update: v2.0 is now available, allowing the use of multiple shipping vendors at the same time.
Replace eShop’s default shipping methods with live calls to Canada Post, Correios*, UPS*, and USPS*.
* See Extension Modules below.
eShop Shipping Extension framework overrides eShop’s default shipping methods, interacting directly with Canada Post for real-time shipping rates and services.
Other services such as Fedex, and DHL will be made available soon.
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface
- Set eShop shipping preferences to Mode 4 (by Weight & Zone)
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension to activate your preferred third-party interface
- Follow the instructions on how to obtain your third-party API credentials, and save your preferences
1. A few easy settings get you up and running in minutes.
2. The shipping options is moved to the bottom of the order form and will display Service Name, Price, and a couple of service descriptions received from Canada Post API.
3. The shipping mode selected is displayed next to the Shipping item in the order form, so you know what kind of service your client selected.
You can get the file here (from wordpress.org): eshop-shipping-extension.zip
The interface to Canada Post comes bundled with the framework. If you’re looking for UPS, USPS, or Correios (Brazil) you can find them by following the links below.