- April 15, 2019 at 10:55 am #9738
The following message is displayed at the top of my WordPress dashboard and the API key is listed as deactivated in my bbPNNS Opt-Out Settings:
The bbPress Notify (No-Spam) – Opt Out Add-on API Key has not been activated, so the plugin is not checking for updates! Click here to activate bbPress Notify (No-Spam) – Opt Out Add-on.
However, when I enter my API key and email I get the following message:
Exceeded maximum number of activations.
This is the only site I’ve attempted to install the plugin on.
- April 15, 2019 at 11:49 am #9739
- April 16, 2019 at 7:03 am #9756This reply has been marked as private.
- April 16, 2019 at 6:19 pm #9765vinnyKeymaster
I sent you a new activation code via email. Please let me know if that one does not work.
I’m closing the ticket for now.
- April 17, 2019 at 8:59 am #9769
That worked. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.