Home Forums WordPress Plugins No Spam Digests – options for showing on front end

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Susan Gillies
      Participant

I purchased your Digests plugin but we’re using MemberPress to handle our users’ memberships. Because of this, they don’t have access to their WP user profile edit screen.

Is there some way we can let them edit these digest settings? Like a shortcode embedded in a page or something like that? Thanks!

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Susan,

The problem with providing a shortcode is that each membership plugin has a specific front-end page HTML structure and it’s next to impossible to have one shortcode handle all different variations. That’s why I built the BuddyPress bridge and have Ultimate Member bridge in the works (low priority as I haven’t had many requests).

IIRC, you’re the third person to bring up MemberPress. I’ll look into getting a bridge set up so you can make that functionality available to your users.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Susan Gillies
      Participant

Do you happen to have a timeline? This is an essential part of why we bought this plugin and really need it to work. Thanks!

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Sorry for the delay. I tried setting up a shortcode to make it easier to add the fields anywhere, but that didn’t work as I can’t tell which user is being displayed.

I’ll try to have the MemberPress bridge done by the end of the Easter weekend.

Cheers,
      Vinny

vinny
      Keymaster

Susan, can you send me a copy of MemberPress? I can’t build a bridge without studying their code.

You can email the zip file to vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net

Thanks,
      Vinny

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.