- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 7 months ago by Angelika.
- December 3, 2012 at 8:16 pm #1942AngelikaGuest
I’ve been trying to set up the eshop Fedex extension – and I get an error message when I’m supposed to choose the shipping: “Sorry, No Rate Details Were Returned. Did you enter a valid address?”
I did! I promise! I even tried a few different addresses… 🙂
Where’s my mistake?
- December 3, 2012 at 8:20 pm #1943vinnyKeymaster
There are 2 addresses that you need to check: a) the one in Settings->eShop Shipping Extension->Fedex pane; and b) in the checkout form (either the non-shipping or the shipping fieldsets).
And also, the address needs to be a valid one. I don’t know how valid (like, up to the number), as this is a Fedex check that is raising the error.
If you’d like me to have a look, please create an admin account for me and send it to vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net along with the site URL.
- December 3, 2012 at 9:28 pm #1944AngelikaGuest
I found a quirk at the one in Settings->eShop Shipping Extension->Fedex pane: the country dropdown menu is really tiny, does not display the country, and I don’t know what I’m selecting… I’ll send you a screenshot…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.