- June 26, 2020 at 9:26 am #25939
I have just bought the related plugin. I have tried to activate it using the api key and my email and it doesn’t work.
Am I missing something?
- June 26, 2020 at 9:30 am #25941
Thanks for reaching out.
What error message are you getting?
- June 26, 2020 at 9:53 am #25942
- June 26, 2020 at 10:21 am #25947
Thanks, I’ve seen that before and always took it to be some sort of blockage from the client host to mine. However, when people grant me admin access to troubleshoot and I try it myself, it works immediately.
It may be some sort of firewall issue on my current host (which I’ll be changing soon).
Can you please create a temporary admin account for me so I can try and activate it for you? Please use vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net for the account.
- June 26, 2020 at 10:55 am #25948
- June 26, 2020 at 11:47 am #25951
Got it, thanks!
I tried it from here and it also failed. I’ve spoken with my host’s support tier 1 and they don’t see any connections hitting the Firewall or Access logs. They’ve escalated it to tier 2, but it’s most likely that your host is blocking outgoing connections to usestrict.net port 443.
Can you please reach out to them as well?
- June 30, 2020 at 11:31 am #25961
After contacting my host, they say they have no blockings. Maybe the API Key?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.