- October 21, 2019 at 1:04 pm #17825
I’m receiving the forum topic and replies and have edited the template for each, but when I receive the email there are two issues:
1. The link is not clickable (I’ve selected HTML email)
2. The link URL ends with the topic/reply ID number, not the topic/reply title (e.g. https://followtheboat.com/ftbmates/reply/40962/)
- October 21, 2019 at 1:21 pm #17826vinnyKeymaster
Please provide the template that you’re using in bbpnns so I can analyze it.
- October 21, 2019 at 1:37 pm #17829
Ahoy [recipient-first_name]! A new topic has been posted by [topic-author] over at FTBMates. <strong>[topic-title]</strong> "[topic-content]" You may reply here: [topic-replyurl]
Should I be wrapping the links in a href?
- October 22, 2019 at 9:14 pm #17903
Hi Vinny – I received your email but I am not seeing your response in the forum re the wrapping of the < a > tag. Logging in via the phone was sending me to a 184.108.40.206.1 IP address but it’s working on the PC.
Anyway, let me try the wrapping of a href. I am assuming I just do
<a href="[reply-url]">link here</a>
- October 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm #17907vinnyKeymaster
Sorry, I don’t know what happened to my reply. Your mobile IP was probably blocked by the security plugin, but I just checked and nothing is blocked anymore.
Yes, you’re right that you should just wrap the tag like your example.
- October 23, 2019 at 4:01 am #17916
OK, all sorted now, thank you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.