Home › Forums › WordPress Plugins › International Shipping Option Not Working › Reply To: International Shipping Option Not Working
October 9, 2012 at 7:38 am #1737
I tried adding a couple of products to the shopping cart to replicate the problem but the add to cart button is not working. I need to know the following in order to help:
- eShop Shipping Extension Version
- Carrier module being used (Canada Post, USPS, UPS)
- What package class you’re using (Global, Per Product, Per Product Option
- If not Global package class, did you select classes in the Product Entry form for each of your product?
- Regardless of the package class in Admin, did you enter default package sizes in the fields for the carrier you are using?
Also, 5 minutes seems like too much time. Servers usually time out way before that. Please run your test again using Firefox with Firebug turned on and check the console for what’s being returned.