- October 9, 2012 at 12:56 am #1734John BurchGuest
shipping issue looks to occur only when you select a different country other than US. My domestic shipping options pop up at my checkout screen.
But when I enter an international address and look at the “Please Choose Shipping” box. Right underneath that is the “Update Shipping Options” link where you clck it to see your shippig options.
But for me the wheel turns for about 5 mins then finally comes back with:
“Invalid Dimentions. Lenght, Height, and Width are required.
You can test yourself by going to my site and selecting an international address.
PLease advise. This is a critical issue for me as I’m trying to go live with new website.
- October 9, 2012 at 7:38 am #1737vinnyKeymaster
I tried adding a couple of products to the shopping cart to replicate the problem but the add to cart button is not working. I need to know the following in order to help:
- eShop Shipping Extension Version
- Carrier module being used (Canada Post, USPS, UPS)
- What package class you’re using (Global, Per Product, Per Product Option
- If not Global package class, did you select classes in the Product Entry form for each of your product?
- Regardless of the package class in Admin, did you enter default package sizes in the fields for the carrier you are using?
Also, 5 minutes seems like too much time. Servers usually time out way before that. Please run your test again using Firefox with Firebug turned on and check the console for what’s being returned.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.