Home Forums WordPress Plugins Ajax requests to UPS API fetch not working

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Centhi

Hi !

Ajax requests to UPS API fetch doesnot working on the checkout page. Please help me ASAP

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Centhi,

Please provide the error message (check firebug), XML request/responses, and a link to the site. You did not give me anything to work on!

Vinny

Centhi

Hi Vinny !

On Checkout page, below billing and shipping address, it shows only. On Firebug there no trace for XML response. I followed all the steps in UPS shipping details on admin side as per your example

Please Choose Shipping*
      View Shipping Options
      Thanks for quick turnaround on this.

vinny
      Keymaster

Centhi, that still doesn’t help. With Firebug console turned on, click on “View Shipping Options”. You will see a GET request. Click on the arrow next to the get request to see the responses.

Before you do that, however, go to WP Admin -> Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension and turn on debugging.

After you’ve made a request, refresh the settings page and click to display the debug XMLs.

Centhi

Vinny, I tried to debugging, But View Shipping Options link doesn’t work. So no request was in settings page.

vinny
      Keymaster

As discussed over email, your theme does not handle wp_enqueue_script and wp_localize_script. Without the necessary JS, it is impossible to make any Ajax requests.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.