Home Forums WordPress Plugins USPS not listed in E-shipping extensions

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Sheri

I am trying to set up USPS as my default shipping option in eShop Shipping Extension for WordPress. The only options provided in my Settings Panel are “None” or “Canada Post.” Please tell me how to replace with USPS.

Thank you.

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Sheri,

You must purchase and install the USPS extension for eSE. You can get it here.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Sheri

Thank you, Vinny. I have purchased the extension and assume it will be emailed to me. About how long does it usually take to arrive?

Sheri

vinny
      Keymaster

It’s immediate. If you haven’t received the email with the download credentials, please check your spam folder.

Sheri

Okay, I’ve got it all so far. However, I’m not a developer so I need a little extra assistance. The USPS Web Tools site suggests a test API. Having read your screen shot I am under the impression I need only let them know I am ready to “go-live”. Since I do not know how to use a sandbox environment or test API it would be easier for me to simply let them know I am ready and depend on your plugin to set it up for me. Am I going in the right direction?

Thanks. I hate to keep asking questions but I am figuring this stuff out as I go.

Sheri

vinny
      Keymaster

As long as you have the credentials from USPS, you should be ready to go. Just give them the call to go live.

The sandbox environment is used automatically when eShop is in Test mode. However, due to an error on USPS’ side, we use live mode even when eShop is in Test mode – believe it or not, USPS’ test servers don’t support RateV4.

Sheri

Oh, I believe it! Thanks. I’ll get started. Apparently I’m too late to reach them till Monday. If I have any more questions, I hope you don’t mind if I contact you again. Thanks you very much for your help.

vinny
      Keymaster

I don’t mind at all. I emailed you my skype contact. You can usually find me online after 5PM EST.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.