- November 13, 2019 at 1:19 pm #19232
Just purchased and installed. I can’t find anywhere on the member’s account where they can manage their frequency. Please help.
- November 13, 2019 at 1:20 pm #19233
- November 13, 2019 at 1:35 pm #19234
- November 14, 2019 at 8:09 am #19294
- November 14, 2019 at 9:30 am #19297
Sorry for the delay. I was out on a medical issue for the past 2 days.
I see you’re using BuddyPress Extended Profile fields. You’ll have to enable that in the BuddyPress Bridge settings and then add the new field in the Extended Profiles.
- November 14, 2019 at 10:42 am #19303
Sorry to hear that. Hope you’re feeling better. I’ve taken the steps you described but it’s still not showing up on the front end. 🙁
- November 14, 2019 at 10:45 am #19304
- November 14, 2019 at 11:09 am #19305
- November 14, 2019 at 11:16 am #19309
Your bbpnns settings are in a state that bbpnns is actually not in effect (no roles selected, no override subscriptions checked). So the bridge thinks bbpnns is not being used (and your users are probably not getting any messages from it), so it doesn’t show any options in the profile screen.
This also means that your clients won’t get any digests, because the digests depends on messages that would have been sent by bbpnns (the digests intercepts bbpnns notifications).
Please adjust your bbpnns settings and you’ll see things working properly.
- November 14, 2019 at 11:30 am #19310
- November 17, 2019 at 8:26 am #19540
Are you going to be able to help me with this or not? I purchased the addon on the 13th and I’m still trying to get it turned on. I’m not a noob. I’ve built and managed over 500 WP sites. But I have absolutely no clue what needs to happen to make this thing work.
There’s only like three settings that are even configurable. I’ve tried everything you’ve said.
The digest options simply are not appearing on the user’s profile.
I’ve provided you with a test user and admin user login credentials.
Can you take a look at this please?
Thanks for your help.
- November 17, 2019 at 12:53 pm #19550
Let’s take this to a chat session. I’ll email you the details.
- November 17, 2019 at 3:58 pm #19574
Please review the Display Options documentation before our chat.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.