Home Forums WordPress Plugins Ultimate Member

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rob Kittredge

Hello, I saw where you plan to implement an Ultimate Member bridge. Are you still planning this, and if so is there an approximate timeframe?

Thanks for the quality plugins.

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Rob,

It’s in the plans, yes, but I still need to get through all of the other stuff that’s in my plate: bbpnns 2.0 (and its addons – digests and opt-out), not to mention a couple of client customizations.

I don’t know when I’ll be able to get around to it.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Rob Kittredge

Thanks for the information. Is there any workaround, possibly a special url I could point people to, so that they could adjust their digest settings? (I have not purchased the digest plugin yet since I’m not sure there’s a way to get it working with my setup.)

vinny
      Keymaster

How does Ultimate Member treat the default bbpress profile screen (http:///forums/users/)? If you can access that, then you can change the settings.

Rob Kittredge

As far as I know Ultimate Member doesn’t do anything to the bbpress profile. However, ideally I would like a digest signup to appear on the user’s main profile page, not the bbpress profile. Ultimate Member replaces the default WordPress profile page with its own, however it can be customized easily.

Although I am not a php programmer (asp.net instead), would it be difficult to copy your plugin’s digest configuration code (that the user interacts with) into a customized profile page that I create? Or, even slicker, would be a shortcode I could place in the profile page.

Thank you

vinny
      Keymaster

bbPress messed up my sample URL from the previous reply. I had added some placeholder values in angle brackets and they didn’t get converted to their entities automatically.

I’ll look into the shortcode idea to see if it’s not going to be hard to use with UM.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Marjan
      Participant

Is there an update on this? Any way to get the option visible in the front end?

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Marjan,

Welcome to the forum!

Is there an update on this? Any way to get the option visible in the front end?

I ended up having to prioritize other projects over this one. I’ll have a look at the current state of the code and see if I can complete it quickly.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.