- October 19, 2018 at 11:43 am #7956
The Bbpnns Private Groups Bridge plugin is a glue between bbpnns (https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbpress-notify-nospam/) and bbp Private Groups (https://wordpress.org/plugins/bbp-private-groups/). It won’t work without both of them installed and active.
Here is the error message that gets me plugin activation :
“The bbPress Notify (No-Spam)/Private Groups Bridge API Key has not been activated so the plugin is not checking for updates! Click here to activate bbPress Notify (No-Spam)/Private Groups Bridge ”
It doesn’t work. I am forced to disable the plugin “Private Groups Bridge” so that my “private groups” and “bbPress” function again.
A solution to fix it ?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 19, 2018 at 11:49 am #8018
Let’s go by parts:
- The message about activation won’t break anything. It won’t even keep the bridge plugin from working. It simply controls whether you get updates or not.
- The screenshot doesn’t show if you have the bbp-private-groups plugin installed and active. Can you please confirm that it is?
- The bridge will NOT break bbpnns or private groups. It’s simply not recognizing that private groups is installed and is only writing the message and not doing anything else. Please explain why you think you need to deactivate the bridge for the others to work (how are they not working?).
If you create an admin account for me using vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net I can look into why the activation isn’t working.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.