- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Ed Broderick.
- April 13, 2013 at 8:28 pm #2300Ed BroderickGuest
I have been adjusting some of the CSS to get the look my client wants. I have gotten it to where we want it, but I started to check browser compatibility I noticed that in IE the text and button
Note: Submit to finalize order at PayPal
Proceed To Checkout >>
disappeared but it is still visible in Firefox
- April 13, 2013 at 8:33 pm #2301vinnyKeymaster
Are you on test or live mode? I’d assume live, as on test mode the button should never show.
- April 13, 2013 at 9:45 pm #2304Ed BroderickGuest
I am still in test mode it shows in Firefox but not in IE or Chrome. Now I just checked it and the choice has disappeared in all the browsers.
- April 13, 2013 at 10:05 pm #2305vinnyKeymaster
The button will only show if you’re logged in to WP on the browser that you’re testing!
- April 15, 2013 at 10:04 am #2313Ed BroderickGuest
That seems to be the case!! Thanks Again
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.