- August 10, 2017 at 10:51 am #6015
I have a digest subscription, but no digest key in my account. (Now I have the error message to add my digest API key.)
- August 10, 2017 at 10:59 am #6016
You received the Key in your order email, and you can also find it by logging into https://usestrict.net/my-account.
You’ll have to use the key and the email that you signed up with in order for it to work. If you get an error, please deactivate/reactivate the plugin and try again and it should work.
- August 10, 2017 at 11:03 am #6017
- August 10, 2017 at 11:38 am #6018
What’s the order number in the email where you found the key? Please make it a private reply.
- August 10, 2017 at 11:38 am #6019
Actually, my private groups API doesn’t show on that page either.
- August 10, 2017 at 12:01 pm #6020This reply has been marked as private.
- August 10, 2017 at 12:13 pm #6021
- August 15, 2017 at 8:46 am #6031
- August 15, 2017 at 12:50 pm #6037
Anyway..I need to purchase the 5 site license for the bridge. Currently have only 1 site license.
- August 15, 2017 at 11:20 pm #6041
I believe it’s fixed now. Please have a look.
You should be able to see your orders and change the license type pro-rated. Let me know if you run into any problem.
- August 16, 2017 at 7:30 am #6043
Great – all working thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.