Home Forums WordPress Plugins Move the Paypal Logo to another page

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Broderick

Hi,

My client is asking that I move the paypal logo from the page that collects the customers information to the page that confirms the information and also use the logo image as the proceed to checkout button (so replace the proceed to checkout button with the Paypal logo). The problem is that I do not have access to the script so I would have to accomplish this all through the WP dashboard. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,
      Ed

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Ed,

The paypal logo is in the checkout page because that’s where the user selects the merchant gateway to be used. If more than one merchant gateways are enabled, the user will have to select one before going to the next step.

If you’re sure that only the paypal will ever be enabled for your client, you can add some CSS to hide it, and then add some jQuery on the next step to create the logo wherever your client wants it. It’s doable, albeit a bit tricky to get it in place.

Ed Broderick

Hi,

That is the problem I have had with all the modifications he wants. I will double check with him to see if that is all he will ever want to do and let you know.

Thanks,
      Ed

Ed B

Hi,

So they want to go ahead with changing the button around. They will stick with Paypal as their gateway. I can hide the Pay Via box but I am not sure how to use the paypal logo as the Proceed to pay on the final checkout page.

Thanks,
      Ed Broderick

Ed B

Hi,

I don’t mean to be pushy but I am at a stand still until I can fix this.

Thanks,
      Ed

vinny
      Keymaster

Ed,

What you’re asking for is not related to any of my plugins. I can try to do it for you, but I’ll need more details before I can give you a quote. I’ll contact you by email so we can discuss this further.

Vinny

Ed B

Hi,

Thanks I appreciate the help with everything, but I was able to figure it out here is the code I used to make it work just in case someone else is trying to duplicate what I did.

}
      #post-1275 FIELDSET.eshop.fld6 {
      display: none;
      }
      #post-1275 input#ppsubmit.button.submit2, input#ppsubmit.button {
      background-image: url(http://beta.ulsprouts.com/wp-content/uploads/eshop_files/paypal.png);
          border-color: 0;
          height: 41px;
          width: 257px;
          background-repeat: no-repeat;
          background-size: 255px 39px;
          font-size:0px;
      }

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.