Home Forums WordPress Plugins Issue with Redirct to Paypal

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Ed Broderick.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed Broderick

Hi,

I am working with your UPS extension for eshop and I am having an issue with the Final page where it redirects you to the paypal site. I get this error…

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/u/l/s/ulsprouts/html/beta/wp-content/plugins/eshop-shipping-extension/includes/override_eshop_order_handle.php:370) in /home/content/u/l/s/ulsprouts/html/beta/wp-content/plugins/eshop/checkout.php on line 961

and I am not able to figure out how to sole this.

Thanks,
      Ed

and do not know how to fix it.

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Ed,

What version of eShop are you using? The latest version of eSE shows an echo statement on line 370 which is only triggered if the store is in Test mode.

Line 961 has a setcookie() call which should be called before anything has been printed. From what I can tell, this only happens if a user-defined eshop_use_cookie filter has been added and returns true.

Although the error message points to override_eshop_order_handle.php which is indeed part of the eSE suite, that portion has not been changed – the issue should persist even if you uninstall eSE.

Please try updating your version of eShop if it’s not already the latest. Otherwise, check that you are not unnecessarily using cookies having added the filter yourself. If you can’t get away with NOT using cookies, please check with Rich over at quirm.net, as what you see on line 370 of my file is the same as line 1139 of cart-functions.php

Cheers,
      Vinny

Ed Broderick

Hi,

Thanks I have a feeling when I take it off test mode that will work just fine. It even said it on the page but I was so caught up in the error message I didn’t read past that.

Thanks,
      Ed

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.