- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Gressa.
- June 10, 2013 at 5:05 pm #2420GressaGuest
I am unable to get the Shipping Extension to work, even after I have called the USPS to enable production access. In the Shipping Option, I get the following error message:
US Postal Service
Invalid XML Element content is incomplete according to the DTD/Schema. line=0 pos= 1668
- June 10, 2013 at 11:07 pm #2421GressaGuest
The latest response XML is as follows:
<Description>Invalid XML Element content is incomplete according to the DTD/Schema.
line= 0 pos= 1668</Description>
- June 11, 2013 at 8:38 am #2422
- June 11, 2013 at 4:01 pm #2428GressaGuest
Here it is:
- June 11, 2013 at 4:14 pm #2429vinnyKeymaster
It’s totally empty. Did you configure the plugin at all?
- June 11, 2013 at 5:29 pm #2430GressaGuest
OK, I feel rather sheepish… I had bout 75% of the fields filled in, not realizing I needed to fill in the rest. Thank you for pointing to what seems to be a simple solution! All seems to be working properly at this point. Thanks again!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.