Home Forums WordPress Plugins International Shipping not working

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Eric

Hi Vinny,

Hope you are doing well. I’m using the eSE UPS module and can’t seem to get the international functionality working. When I input an international address (specifically a Canadian Address), I get the following error message:

“the requested accessory option is unavailable between the selected locations”

I’m shipping via “Method 4” (weight and zone). Any idea how to get this working?

Regards,

Eric

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Eric,

This usually happens when the Origin settings aren’t configured correctly. Make sure you have your origin address fully entered.

Eric

Hi Vinny,

I checked the origin address and it is/was fully entered. I also tried using a different (nearby) origin address and I’m still getting the “the requested accessory option is unavailable between the selected locations” error message. Any other suggestions on how to get international shipping working? FYI: everything works great for domestic UPS shipping for me (ie within the US), it’s just the international shipping that is not working.

Regards,

Eric

vinny
      Keymaster

First, try replicating the issue using UPS’s website. If it works there, please contact me via email so I can have a look at your settings.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.