January 4, 2018 at 12:47 pm #6570
One of our admins has been having this weird problem where the “instant forum notifications” checkbox becomes unchecked after a while. We haven’t noticed a timing pattern yet, but it is happening consistently, after a week or so. Any idea what might be causing this? Thanks!
January 4, 2018 at 12:58 pm #6571
– Is it just that admin?
– Which version of the Digests plugin are you using?
– What is the state (checked or unchecked) of the “Default Instant Forum Notifications” Settings > Forums > Email Notifications?
January 4, 2018 at 1:09 pm #6572
Also, are you using BuddyPress or any membership plugins that have their own profile screens?
January 5, 2018 at 9:32 am #6575
I totally forgot to do an upgrade so it was a few months behind. Sorry, totally slipped my mind.
I have just updated both WP and the plugin, so let me see if the problem persists. If it does, I’ll post again.
February 8, 2018 at 9:31 am #6753
Is this still an issue?
February 8, 2018 at 2:24 pm #6758
Hello, yes this is still not resolved. I check the box for “Get notified of new topics/replies as soon as they are created” and it works for a few days, but then it gets unchecked somehow and I stop receiving immediate notices and it goes back to weekly summaries.
It doesn’t seem to matter if I am logged in or logged out and I can’t figure out anything else that would be affecting it.
Please let me know what else we can do to fix this.
Marketing and Operations Analysis Manager
Network of Employers for Traffic Safety
February 8, 2018 at 10:11 am #6755
Ironic timing. I was just getting on to message you back. Sorry for the delay, I was traveling for a few weeks.
Yes, still an issue. To answer your questions:
– Is it just that admin? As far as I know, yes. No one else has complained.
– Which version of the Digests plugin are you using? We’re updated and current and the problem still persists.
– What is the state (checked or unchecked) of the “Default Instant Forum Notifications” Settings > Forums > Email Notifications? It is unchecked, since we wanted instant notifications to be up to the user
March 7, 2018 at 10:11 am #6851
I didn’t see your reply. Please create an admin account for me using vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net so I can have a look at your setup.
March 13, 2018 at 2:43 pm #6868This reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.