Home Forums WordPress Plugins Insert Company Name in Topic, Replies and Digest emails

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Susan Gillies
      Participant

Hi,

I have a MemberPress field, (Slug: mepr_company), that I would like to display within the Topic, Replies and Digest emails.

Do you know how I can convert this field to a tag for the Topic and Replies email. And how to get it to show up in my /themes/mytheme/bbpnns-digest/full-digests.tmpl.php template?

Thanks in advance.
      Susan

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Susan,

Do you know how I can convert this field to a tag for the Topic and Replies email.

This can be done with some custom coding in your functions.php file – namely adding 2 filters that hook into the tags system. However, the actual call to fetch the special field will need to be done using MemberPress code, which I’m only familiar with for checking user permissions.

I’ll add the filters to the docs, but you’ll need to reach out to MemberPress to find out how to get the field value.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Susan Gillies
      Participant

Thank you. I appreciate the quick response!

When you say you will add the filters to the docs, do you mean https://usestrict.net/bbpress-notify-no-spam-documentation/ ? Or somewhere else?

Thanks again!

vinny
      Keymaster

Yes, that’s the link.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.