October 1, 2012 at 2:17 pm #1719EdwardGuest
This error occurs on all the pages throughout the site. I believe this is connected to a glitch on the checkout page: when I fill out the form and click on the “view shipping options” the page jumps to the top, and the shipping options do not load. This only seems to be happening in IE (I’ve tested in IE8 and lower), it works fine in Chrome and Firefox.
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:12:31 UTC
Message: Expected identifier, string or number
October 1, 2012 at 2:19 pm #1720vinnyKeymaster
Thanks for bringing it up. I’ll look into it asap.
October 3, 2012 at 3:50 pm #1722EdwardGuest
I think I found the problem (or rather, stackoverflow found the problem):
I made the changes as suggested and it seems to work fine now, aside from one other issue, which I will start a new thread for.
October 3, 2012 at 4:22 pm #1723vinnyKeymaster
Thanks for catching that and going after the fix, Edward. I’ve released it in v2.0.10.
I noticed, however, that you seem to be using 1.4.4 which is extremely outdated. Please make sure you’re using the latest versions of eSE and the UPS module.
At the time of this writing, they are:
eSE: 2.0.10 (just released)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.