- October 14, 2017 at 2:23 pm #6261
I installed the Digest plugin a few days ago.
I have not received a digest, I do receive direct notifications though. THe plugin is set to send a daily digest. Users cannot edit their own profiles to set it (using Ultimate member).
Is there a log or something I can check?
- October 14, 2017 at 3:52 pm #6262vinnyKeymaster
I recommend installing WP Email Logging plugin to capture all outgoing messages.
Did you have a look at the Digests documentation? There’s a section on testing it:
- October 15, 2017 at 4:19 am #6263
Also…I am not receiving any mail from this forum (even though the Notify me box is ticked)
- October 15, 2017 at 4:25 am #6264
I have done so and it is still sending individual mails, not a digest.
Is it and AND/OR situation and do I need to untick everything else?
- October 16, 2017 at 6:49 am #6267
I have unticked the boxes…it is still sending individual mails to commenters.
The plugin does not seem to do anything?
- December 21, 2017 at 6:50 pm #6522vinnyKeymaster
I’ve just found this ticket and am embarrassed that I didn’t reply. Is this still an issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.