Home Forums WordPress Plugins Help with plug in / notifications

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      webmaster4
      Participant

Hi. I just purchased and installed bbPNNS Private Groups Bridge and it took the site down. This message came up on all pages: Invalid message code missing-bbp-private-groups. I deactivated the plugin and the site’s back up but could you please have a look? I thought I would need this plugin because we have two forums — one for all members and one for only Board members — and I found that all members are receiving the Board notifications as well. What can we do?

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi and thanks for reaching out!

There are 2 problems: 1) that you don’t have bbp-private-groups plugin installed; and 2) that my check for the existence of bbp-private-groups is happening at the wrong place/time.

I’ll put out a fix for issue #2, but the fastest workaround is to install the plugin outlined in #1. As explained in the product page, bbpnns-private-groups-bridge is a bridge between bbpnns and bbp-private-groups, so it really can’t do anything unless you’re using that plugin.

Leave the bridge plugin inactive for now and you’ll get notified of the available update later today.

Cheers,
      Vinny

vinny
      Keymaster

I’ve released the fix in version 1.2. Please go to your updates page and click Check Again a few times until it appears.

Cheers!
      Vinny

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.