Home Forums WordPress Plugins Fedex Plugin Set Up

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Don Pickett

I have purchased “Wp-e-commerce Fedex Shipping Module” plugin. I found your site with instructions to activate the plugin. http://usestrict.net/2012/10/fedex-module-for-eshop-shipping-extension/

On my WP site I have “eShop shipping extention” 2.1.11 activated and
      “Wp-e-commerce Fedex Shipping Module” 1.5.5 activated.

When I go to “Settings-eshop shipping extention” on my WP site I have an error bannor at the top of the page indicating “eShop is not installed. Please install it in order to use this!”

Call me confused!! In the plug in section version 2.1.11 is activated but in the settings section it needs to be installed.

Help, thanks.

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Don,

There is definitely some confusion going on. “Wp-e-commerce Fedex Shipping Module” is not one of my plugins, and I’m pretty sure it was never intended to be used with “eShop Shipping Extension”.

My eShop shipping plugins are an extension of eShop for WordPress. That’s why you’re seeing that banner – you probably have WP e-Commerce installed, and not eShop.

I do offer a Fedex plugin in the link you mentioned, but it’s intended to work with the eShop Shipping suite.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Don Pickett

Thanks Vinny, I am no programmer, have another source building my web site. I do have your e-shop plug installed but when we visit the Plu in site to do the set up it reference UPS shipping, no Fedex so I was instructed to get the other Fedex shipping module, seems that was bad advice.
      Can you offer some details instructions for implementing your Fedex activity in the e-shop for WP plugin?
      Thanks.

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Don,

Setting up my Fedex plugin is pretty straight forward. Just follow the instructions on the Fedex box under Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension.

Send me an email at vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net so we can discuss your case. I’ll probably also need an admin account at your site so I can look around.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.