Home Forums WordPress Plugins FedEX Plugin Live Credentials

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Robert

I am adding FedEx shipping as an option for my client’s web store. I received my test credentials and my production credentials from FEDex.
      When I use my test credentials, I receive freight quotes back on the checkout page just fine.
      When I switch to live/production credentials, quotes are not returned and the little working icon just spins.
      If I use my production credentials in place of my test credentials in the shipping extension plugin, I receive a “meter number is missing or invalid” error when live shipping rates are pulled.
      Any ideas on what could be causing this error? Thanks for your help…

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Please turn on firebug and check the console for what is being returned when the throbber just spins. Also please turn on debugging in Settings->eShop Shipping Extension and send me the Request and Response XMLs at vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net.

Feel free to send the link to your site with the live credentials so I can have a look.

Cheers,
      Vinny

vinny
      Keymaster

The issue you’re seeing was fixed in version 1.2.2. Current version is 1.2.4. Please update the the latest version.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.