Home Forums WordPress Plugins Fatal error on Digests settings tab

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lpayne
      Participant

Hello,

I’ve had the Digests plugin installed for a while now but it didn’t seem to be sending the digests. I just got around to updating the plugin to the latest version (2.1.10) today and now I get a fatal error (pasted below) when I click the Digests settings tab.

I’m running WordPress 5.1.1/PHP 7.1.27.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to protected method bbPress_Notify_noSpam::render_template() from context ‘BbpnnsDigest_Controller_Settings’ in [path]/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-digest/includes/controller/settings.class.php:138 Stack trace: #0 [path]/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1306): BbpnnsDigest_Controller_Settings->render_digests_box(Object(stdClass), Array) #1 [path]/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify-nospam/includes/view/templates/plugin_settings.tmpl.php(20): do_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Screen), ‘normal’, Object(stdClass)) #2 [path]/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify-nospam/bbpress-notify-nospam.php(365): include(‘[path]/…’) #3 [path]/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-notify-nospam/includes/view/settings.class.php(92): bbPress_Notify_noSpam->render_template(‘plugin_settings…’, Object(stdClass)) #4 [path]/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): bbPress_ in [path]/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-digest/includes/controller/settings.class.php on line 138

Let me know if I can provide any more information to help get this resolved. Thanks in advance.

J

vinny
      Keymaster

Thanks for reporting the issue. Please update bbpnns to 2.1.11 as it has the fix.

Cheers!
      Vinny

lpayne
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.