Home Forums WordPress Plugins Fatal Error after installing bbPress Notify (No-Spam) – Ultimate Member Bridge

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Gary Adams
      Participant

I get an error any time I try to load the settings page of the plugin to put in the API key. I’ve tried following in the link in the dashboard notification and going through settings. I’ve tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin with no change.

Technical Info:
      WordPress version 5.8.2
      Current theme: H-Code Child (version 1.1)
      Current plugin: bbPress Notify (No-Spam) – Ultimate Member Bridge (version 1.3.1)
      PHP version 7.4.25

Error Details
      =============
      An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 91 of the file /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardBasecamp/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-um-bridge/includes/controller/admin_notices.class.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function add_settings_error() in /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardBasecamp/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-um-bridge/includes/controller/admin_notices.class.php:91
      Stack trace:
      #0 /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardBasecamp/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-um-bridge/includes/controller/admin_notices.class.php(69): bbpnnsUMBridge_Controller_Admin_Notices->_set_msg(‘missing-digests…’)
      #1 /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardBasecamp/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-um-bridge/bbpnns-um-bridge.php(141): bbpnnsUMBridge_Controller_Admin_Notices->set_notice(‘missing-digests…’)
      #2 /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardBasecamp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): bbpnnsUMBridge->on_plugins_loaded(”)
      #3 /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardBasecamp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
      #4 /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardB in /homepages/16/d891762506/htdocs/clickandbuilds/VentureUpwardBasecamp/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-um-bridge/includes/controller/admin_notices.class.php on line 91

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Gary,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll have a fix out today.

Cheers,
      Vinny

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Gary, I’ve released the fix in version 1.3.2 of bbpnns Ultimate Member Bridge. However, the error you got is because you don’t have either the Digests or Opt Out installed/active as it only provides support to display these addon’s preferences in the UM user profile. It does not yet integrate with the premium UM bbPress plugin (by Ultimate Member).

Cheers,
      Vinny

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.