- November 9, 2016 at 11:58 pm #4731Jung HsienParticipant
I use bbPress Notify (No-Spam) & bbPNNS/BuddyPress Bridge
to send email notify when the forums ‘s topic create or update.
My website user account number is about 400+.
When I create new topic ,
my browser (Google Chrome) is always loading for 15 minutes and cannot do anything.
Is any setting or solution to solve it?
- November 10, 2016 at 8:16 am #4733vinnyKeymaster
bbpnns has the option to send messages in the background. Once you check that option (under Settings > Forums > Email Notifications), it’ll stop happening. It’s also a good idea to set up a real cron job. You can find the steps here: https://usestrict.net/go/siteground-setup-cron
- November 11, 2016 at 11:07 am #4740
- November 11, 2016 at 11:35 am #4742vinnyKeymaster
I was going to ask you about the background reply notifications, but then I re-read your post and saw that you’re talking about new topics.
Have you tried deactivating all bbpnns plugins and creating a test topic to see if that’s really what’s causing the issue?
How is your cron set up? Did you remember to disable wp-cron in wp-config.php?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.