Home Forums WordPress Plugins Digest have stopped working on our website

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Fred Kemmerer
      Participant

We have been using condensed digest notifications for our bbPress forum successfully for some time. About a month ago, the digest mailings stopped working. Are licenses are up to date and I have checked our email logs (we use mailgun to mail our digests) and I don’t see any indication that the plugs are trying to send emails. I have checked several user accounts and the options to receive condensed digests are turned on. We are doing other mailings through our mailgun account and they are working. Can you please take a look at our site and see if you can help us to solve the problem?

Fred Kemmerer
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Can you please create an admin account for me on your site and grant me the Keymaster bbpress role as well? I’ll likely need to install some plugins for troubleshooting as well. Ideally, you would create a staging copy of the site so I don’t risk breaking anything in production. Please send the credentials to vinny [at] usestrict [dot] net.

Cheers,
      Vinny

Fred Kemmerer
      Participant

Thank you for getting back to me Vinny. I discovered last evening that the cron entry for daily digest notifications was missing on our site. I R&R’ed the digest plugin to reinitialize the cron entries for digests and the daily cron entity is back. I should know for sure if digests are working again in about 3 hours. If this takes care of the issue, we can close this one out.

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Did it work?

Fred Kemmerer
      Participant

Yes we are getting digest emails again. We can close this one out. Thank you.

vinny
      Keymaster

Glad to hear it. Closing the ticket.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.