Home Forums WordPress Plugins Difficulty while setting up your reply by email plugin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ken Fischer
      Participant

Dear Vinny,
      Greetings,

I’m working on setting up your reply by email plugin. So far some things are working – the notification goes to each forum subscriber, and when they respond, their response makes it back to the email address (the Username field in the General settings). When I test the connection in the General settings, everything is Ok too.

But the replies are failing to post in the forum, and I am unsure why. Could you please be of help with this?

I am using the Webhook option on the backend currently, but have also tried to get it to work with the WordPress Cron option, but to no avail.

Support Info:
      Array
      (
      [provider] => outlook
      [type] => imap
      [host] => imap-mail.outlook.com
      [port] => 993
      [ssl] => SSL
      [recipient] => ***REDACTED***
      [username] => ***REDACTED***
      [password] => ***REDACTED***
      [delete_read_messages] =>
      [last_message_epoch] => 0
      [allow_images] =>
      [allowed_attachments] => Array
      (
      )

[allow_html] =>
      [max_upload_size] => 100
      [max_upload_unit] => KB
      [max_upload_total_size] => 300
      [max_upload_total_unit] => KB
      [smtp_host] =>
      [smtp_port] =>
      [smtp_ssl] => NO
      [smtp_auth] => 0
      [smtp_username] =>
      [smtp_password] =>
      [check_method] => webhook
      [check_frequency] => 1
      [trigger_url_key] => ***REDACTED***
      [subscription_integration] => bbpnns
      [subscribe_to_topics] =>
      [topics_by_email_enabled] =>
      [is_complete] => 1
      [server_port_accessible] => 1
      [connection_test] => 1
      )

Logs:
      [26/02/2020 09:37:53] Could not connect to the mail server. Error message: cannot login, user or password wrong
      [26/02/2020 09:39:05] Could not connect to the mail server. Error message: cannot login, user or password wrong
      [26/02/2020 09:39:30] Could not connect to the mail server. Error message: cannot read – connection closed?
      [26/02/2020 09:48:15] Could not connect to the mail server. Error message: cannot login, user or password wrong
      [26/02/2020 09:48:31] Could not connect to the mail server. Error message: cannot login, user or password wrong
      [26/02/2020 09:50:53] Could not connect to the mail server. Error message: cannot login, user or password wrong
      [26/02/2020 09:53:37] Could not connect to the mail server. Error message: cannot login, user or password wrong

This is the Error when we run the cron job:
      Fatal error: Uncaught Zend\Mail\Storage\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Header with Name deliveredTo or delivered-to not found in /home/s6/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/vendor/zendframework/zend-mail/src/Storage/Part.php:308 Stack trace: #0 /home/s6/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/vendor/zendframework/zend-mail/src/Storage/Part.php(377): Zend\Mail\Storage\Part->getHeader(‘deliveredTo’, ‘string’) #1 /home/s6/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php(341): Zend\Mail\Storage\Part->__get(‘deliveredTo’) #2 /home/s6/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php(284): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_DAL_Mail_Dao->get_recipient(Object(Zend\Mail\Storage\Message)) #3 /home/s6/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/controller/check_mail.class.php(45): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_DAL_Mail_Dao->fetch_messages() #4 /home/s6/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_Controller_Check_Mail->check_mail(true) # in /home/s6/html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/vendor/zendframework/zend-mail/src/Storage/Part.php on line 308

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Ken,

Can you please provide the message that’s triggering that error? If you can get it in .eml format, that’d be great. Otherwise I’ll need the full source code (with headers). Outlook should have an option to let you get that.

Feel free to email it to me (I emailed you this same request before I saw the topic) or to add it as a private reply here in the forums.

Thanks,
      Vinny

Ken Fischer
      Participant

Thanks for the quick reply Vinny,
      I have responded over the email with the file attached.

Kind Regards,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.