Home Forums WordPress Plugins can't use extension

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Haszel

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/haszel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eshop-shipping-extension//includes/css/USC_eShop_Shipping.css) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/haszel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eshop-shipping-extension/includes/admin.php on line 397

eShop is not installed. Please install it in order to use this!

Please remember to change eShop shipping mode to “Weight & Zone” in order to use third-party services.

That is what I see the top of my settings after uploading your .zip file and through the plugin section

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Haszel,

Check the permissions of the file “USC_eShop_Shipping.css” and make sure that it is writable by the http server. Most likely, you uploaded the zip file as a different user. The error is happening because the system is trying to populate the CSS file with the data from the Admin form and can’t due to permissions.

Also remember to install eShop and then set the shipping mode as stated in the warning messages.

Vinny

Sandie

I am getting the same messages and I only log in as admin. When I look at the code it says it is active and installed. However, I am unable to do anything. I am new to all of this so a step by step would be greatly appreciated.

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Sandie,

How did you install the plugin? From the admin or via FTP? This error happens because the plugin is trying to update the CSS file with what is in the DB and fails due to permissions issue. Check that eshop-shipping-extension/includes/css/USC_eShop_Shipping.css exists and is writable by the web server. If it doesn’t exist, make sure that the directory is writable.

Sandie

This is what it says: class USC_eShop_Shipping_Extension
      {
      var $options;
      var $eshop_options;
      var $eshop_is_active;
      var $eshop_is_installed;

var $domain = ESHOP_SHIPPING_EXTENSION_DOMAIN;
      var $options_name = ‘eshop-shipping-extension’;
      var $active_modules = array();
      var $css_filename = ‘USC_eShop_Shipping.css’;
      I honestly, do not know anything about codes. I was on my site singed in as admin when I downloaded the plugin from woothemes.

Sandie

As far as being writable I can edit the code if that is what you are asking.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.