Home › Forums › WordPress Plugins › bbPress Notify (No-Spam) Digests email API key and settings problems
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by vinny.
April 10, 2019 at 4:32 pm #9643eric.beginParticipant
After I installed the plugin, the tab Digests became visible in the “bbPress Notify (No-Spam)” page. When I clicked on it, there was nothing in. I don’t know if it’s normal. In summary, I checked in these three pages, but I didn’t find a setting related to the plugin.
- http://dom/forum/users/some_user/edit/ When I edit an user on the frontend.
- http://dom/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bbPress_Notify_noSpam&tab=BbpnnsDigest The page I talked about above.
- http://dom/wp-admin/user-edit.php?user_id=### When I edit an user on the backend.
Also, my account says my API key is activated while in fact it is not anywhere. I think I deactivated the plugin while there was a problem in this site, because I got an error from the API server at that moment. Is it possible to get a new API key so I can activate it again? The old one could be deleted if necessary, unless there is another way to fix it.
I will send soon the support code, hopefully you could help us.
Coworker of Eric, Pierre-Marc Thibault
April 10, 2019 at 4:37 pm #9644vinnyKeymaster
Thanks for reaching out. No, it’s not normal to see nothing in the Digests tab of the settings screen.
I’ll reach out to you via email so we can work on this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.