- December 20, 2017 at 11:15 am #6507Julia ReyesParticipant
Doing some testing with the latest versions of the plugins. Here are 2 scenarios that don’t work.
Use Case 1
User has “Only allow subscribed notifications” selected. Has no subscriptions. (Enable digests not checked, opt out link behavior = “block all”).
Expected: No emails receive
Actual: Emails received on any reply or topic the user has permissions for
Use Case 2
User has “Only allow subscribed notifications” selected. Has a subscription for a reply and new topics. (Enable digests not checked, opt out link behavior = “block all”).
Expected: User receives emails on only the subscribed new topics and new reply.
Actual: Emails received on new topics and replies for both those he has unsubscribed and subscribed.
So far no problem with “block all”, so makes me think “allow only subscriptions” is not working correctly.
I won’t be back at this until Wednesday…fyi…
- December 20, 2017 at 11:46 am #6508vinnyKeymaster
Did you make any changes to the settings under Settings > Forums > Email Notifications since the last time I cloned your site?
- December 20, 2017 at 1:23 pm #6511Julia ReyesParticipant
No I did not.
- December 21, 2017 at 6:41 pm #6520vinnyKeymaster
Fixed in 1.6.6.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.