Home Forums WordPress Plugins Allow subscriptions option lets anything with correct permissions through

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Julia Reyes
      Participant

Hi Vinny,
      Doing some testing with the latest versions of the plugins. Here are 2 scenarios that don’t work.

Use Case 1
      User has “Only allow subscribed notifications” selected. Has no subscriptions. (Enable digests not checked, opt out link behavior = “block all”).
      Expected: No emails receive
      Actual: Emails received on any reply or topic the user has permissions for

Use Case 2
      User has “Only allow subscribed notifications” selected. Has a subscription for a reply and new topics. (Enable digests not checked, opt out link behavior = “block all”).
      Expected: User receives emails on only the subscribed new topics and new reply.
      Actual: Emails received on new topics and replies for both those he has unsubscribed and subscribed.

So far no problem with “block all”, so makes me think “allow only subscriptions” is not working correctly.

I won’t be back at this until Wednesday…fyi…

vinny
      Keymaster

Hi Julie,

Did you make any changes to the settings under Settings > Forums > Email Notifications since the last time I cloned your site?

Julia Reyes
      Participant

No I did not.

vinny
      Keymaster

Fixed in 1.6.6.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.