I’ve emailed you the files to the address you used when you set up the account. Note that I went into your site and disabled the update blocker to see if it was reaching the update api and it was. I saw the hits in the logs. However, something on your site is messing up the updates from non-WP.org sites (mine, at least).
To make sure it wasn’t the updater code that was causing the problem, I tested it on usestrict.net and it worked fine. I recommend setting up a staging site with the plugins and older version strings and deactivating all other plugins just to see if the update notice reaches you. Then activate one by one to see which one is messing things up.
If you leave it the way it is, you won’t be able to receive updates (and I do have some coming up soon).