Home Forums WordPress Plugins Reply via email not working on mobile or web Reply To: Reply via email not working on mobile or web

anzccp
Participant

Did some more testing and was able to get it posting to the forum via web gmail and zoho by setting the reply to plain text. It won’t post to the forum otherwise no matter the plugin settings with allow html. Problem is I can’t find a mobile email app that allows sending via plain text, the samsung mail app allows switching off rich text but that doesn’t seem to work either.

I’ve noticed just after sending a html email the webhook cron link says it had a critical error and I get this new entry in the wordpress error log, differs slightly depending on which client I am sending through:

[04-Jul-2021 14:10:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Html2Text\Html2Text::getText() in /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php:1126
Stack trace:
#0 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php(604): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_DAL_Mail_Dao->extract_html(‘<body>\n <p>t…’, ‘[email protected]’, ‘windows-1252’)
#1 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/controller/check_mail.class.php(75): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_DAL_Mail_Dao->process_messages(Array)
#2 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_Controller_Check_Mail->check_mail(true)
#3 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
#4 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/controller/webhook.class.php(70): do_action(‘bbpnnsreply in /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php on line 1126

[04-Jul-2021 14:23:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Html2Text\Html2Text::getText() in /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php:1126
Stack trace:
#0 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php(604): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_DAL_Mail_Dao->extract_html(‘<body><div dir=…’, ‘[email protected]…’, ‘UTF-8’)
#1 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/controller/check_mail.class.php(75): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_DAL_Mail_Dao->process_messages(Array)
#2 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): BbpnnsReplyByEmail_Controller_Check_Mail->check_mail(true)
#3 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
#4 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/controller/webhook.class.php(70): do_action(‘bbpnnsreplybye in /home/anzccpor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpnns-reply-by-email/includes/dal/mail_dao.class.php on line 1126