= 2.7 =
* Removed Google oAuth connectivity option for upcoming OOB flow deprecation.
= 2.6.6 =
* Adjust check for bbp_blocked role.
= 2.6.5 =
* Allow force recheck messages that have been flagged as read, but not processed.
= 2.6.4 =
* Fix cases where garbled characters were being generated when extracting HTML.
= 2.6.3 =
* URL Decode Google auth code as it sometimes returns encoded characters.
= 2.6.2 =
* Added Precedence: bulk as part of autoresponder checks.
= 2.6.1 =
* Fixed SMTP plus-alias tester for WP >= 5.5.
= 2.6 =
* Integrate with bbpnns Memberpress Bridge and skip processing messages from users blocked in Memberpress.
= 2.5.7 =
* Skip messages from blocked users.
= 2.5.6 =
* Fix edge case where too much content is being removed during cleanup.
= 2.5.5 =
* Try to catch edge case where user_id is not set for the ‘click to reply’ link.
= 2.5.4 =
* Fixed bug where it was not possible to switch from gmail to outlook/imap servers.
= 2.5.3 =
* Use laminas/laminas-validator branch with localPart lenth fix.
= 2.5.2 =
* Reduce the number of calls to Google’s endpoint discovery.
= 2.5.1 =
* Better handling of html entities to avoid double encoding.
= 2.5 =
* Added Digests integration. You can now show a “click to reply” link in your digests. Configurable in the RBE settings screen.
= 2.4.1 =
* Improve check for empty reply above string.
= 2.4 =
* Updated Laminas library to support internationalized domains in email To fields.
* Do not show forum categories in forum-email-map.
* Do not show envelope icon in forum categories.
= 2.3.2 =
* Fix JS blocking GMail submission when a custom server has already been saved.
* Capture exception as wp_die when failure to get access token.
= 2.3.1 =
* HTMl Cleanup function was too greedy.
= 2.3 =
* Refactor message content parsing yet again to try and handle paragraph breaks.
= 2.2.1 =
* Simplify log information.
= 2.2 =
* Better handling of HTML to fix missing paragraph breaks.
* Fix edge cases where attachments weren’t being saved.
* Remove ‘From|To|Subject’ lines added by MS Office at the bottom of messages.
= 2.1.1 =
* Fix error when saving settings without provider settings
* Fix bug where forum-email-map tag was not getting rendered
* Clean up extracted HTML and ensure all paragraphs are wrapped in p tags.
= 2.1 =
* Improvements to html extraction
* Added support for forum-email-map tag, where the list of forums and their direct email addresses are listed for each user. Note that Topics by email must be enabled.
* Several bug fixes for edge cases.
= 2.0.1 =
* Fix html extraction failing for some clients.
= 2.0 =
* Introduce Google oAuth connections.
* Fix cases where email content was not being extracted
* Rewrote bbpress_dao
* Better HTML2Text implementation
* Clearer logging
* Updated .po file
= 1.13.2 =
* Set post date to that of the email.
* Better handling non-existing user ID during message processing.
= 1.13.1 =
* Handle cases where user cannot unfiltered_html but only HTML content was extracted from message.
= 1.13 =
* Fix edge case where message DeliveredTo header doesn’t exist.
= 1.12 =
* New feature: upload media via email (as opposed to just images).
= 1.11 =
* Better flood override.
* Better anonymous checks/restrictions.
* Old email addresses will no longer break if a topic is moved across forums.
* Checking that user still/really does exist when creating topic/reply.
* Improved UX for copying forum email address in front-end.
= 1.10.3 =
* Fixes conflict with Bulk Mailer
* Fixes issue with bad topic reply counts.
* Drops repy_title content to better mimic front-end reply submission behaviour.
= 1.10.2 =
* Try to fall back to delivered_to if to message header does not have the alias_id.
= 1.10 =
* Support for bbpress 2.6.x
= 1.9.2 =
* Fixed issue with in_reply_to being set to wrong value.
= 1.9.1 =
* Fixed typo in call to bbp_new_topic when inserting the topic by email.
= 1.9 =
* Introducing Topics by Email.
= 1.8.6 =
* Put in a check for existence of bbp_is_subscriptions_active function before using it to avoid fatal errors.
= 1.8.5 =
* Clean up HandyNation App signature.
* Changed build_reply_to() to take user/forum/post_id/topic_id as parameters instead of the hashed values.
= 1.8.4 =
* Added parameters $to and %$message to filter `bbpnnsrbe_filter_pieces`.
= 1.8.3 =
* Added filter `bbpnns_rbe_reply_to` to `build_reply_to` method in the Mail DAO.
= 1.8.2 =
* Check for missing PHPMailer class during SMTP test and load it if needed.
= 1.8.1 =
* Sanitize content-type for some clients like Mac Mail.
= 1.8 =
* Adjust reply-above line regex to handle very long custom reply-above lines.
= 1.7 =
* Add support for follow-up reply subscription when replying by email.
= 1.6 =
* Add support for bbpnns digest 1.21 cron job name change.
= 1.5 =
* Make sure check_mail action is available for people using the WP Cron method.
= 1.4.2 =
* Strip out Yahoo mobile app citations.
= 1.4.1 =
* Better capture of bogus Akismet anonymous errors.
= 1.4 =
* Added load_textdomain.
* Created po/mo files.
* Hardcode textdomain string.
* Updated tested up to.
= 1.3 =
* Added: bbPress subscription integration.
= 1.2.4 =
* Add xAutorespond header check to help identify autoreplies
* Improve message posting that was breaking in some scenarios.
= 1.2.3 =
* Tweak: Removing original message block for gmail mobile app and hotmail desktop.
= 1.2.2 =
* Tweak: Fixed edge case where the history intro removal was also deleting some actual reply text.
* Tweak: Change Please reply text to not confuse people in thinking they HAVE to reply.
* Added: Ignore Auto-replies (a.k.a. Out of office replies)
= 1.2.1 =
* Tweak: Capture case where email client sent HTML-only emails and the settings did not allow HTMl.
* Fix: Defer move code so that IMAP won’t get lost after doing the move.
= 1.2 =
* Added: Folder support for IMAP. Now processed messages get sent to the ‘bbpnns_rbe_processed’ folder.
* Added: Display/clean log.txt file in the Support tab.
= 1.1.2 =
* Tweak: Removing <blockquote type=”cite”> blocks added by Thunderbird
= 1.1.1 =
* Fix: Edge case where license fields would be blank/disabled on load.
= 1.1 =
* Fix: corrected case where RecursiveIteratorIterator was returning empty.
= 126.96.36.199 =
* Tweak: Improved support connection test to include SSL if set.
= 1.0.7 =
* Added support tab to settings;
* Added filter ‘bbpnns_rbe_please_reply’ to change the Please Reply text in emails.
= 1.0.6 =
* Removed forum_id filter that was sometimes getting in the way of inserting posts.
= 1.0.5 =
* Further work in getting rid of email signatures.
= 188.8.131.52 =
* Hide incomplete support tab.
= 1.0.4 =
* Improvement: better handling of WP and Mail server time zones.
* Fix: recipient setting no longer throwing required error when using Gmail/Outlook.
= 1.0.3 =
* Fix: Make sure automated replies send out notifications.
* Fix: Remove the reply intro line in messages.
* Fix: Remove gmail and zoho signatures.
* Fix: Refactor mail parsing to support 7bit and 8bit encoded messages.
= 1.0.2 =
* Fix: Make ‘last_message_epoch’ setting consistent when settings are saved.
= 1.0.1 =
* Fix: Problem with recipient field set as required when it shouldn’t be.
= 1.0 =
* Initial release.