Are you frustrated that your eShop doesn’t support your Custom Post Types?
This eShop extension adds support for Custom Post Types. It allows an admin to select exactly which Post types eShop must handle – adding custom types and/or removing default ones (page, and post).
- Upload eshop-custom-types to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface
- Go to Settings -> eShop Custom Types to add your custom type
1. Using as example a Post Type called Portfolio (it can be whatever type you have created), we see it listed in the select box along with all other WordPress post types. Select the desired custom or default types for eShop to support and save the changes.
2. Edit or create a Custom Type article and see that the eShop Product Entry pane is now showing.
You can get the file here: custom-post-types.zip (v.1.1.1)
Post a comment below with your questions and I’ll help however I can.