Use WordPress eShop USPS Shipping Rates Plugin to replace eShop’s default shipping methods with live calls to United States Shipping Service.
eShop Shipping Extension framework overrides eShop’s default shipping methods. Add USPS support with WordPress eShop USPS Shipping Rates Plugin for real time shipping rates.
Please note that if you’re using WooCommerce, this is NOT FOR YOU! This works with eShop for WordPress only.
- Install Free eshop-shipping-extension plugin from WordPress.org if you haven’t already done so (min. v1.4 required);
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension-usps.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate WordPress eShop USPS Shipping Rates Plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Set eShop shipping preferences to Mode 4 (by Weight & Zone);
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension to activate USPS interface;
- Follow the instructions on how to obtain your USPS API credentials, and save your preferences.
Use the forum to post your questions and I’ll help however I can. For fastest results, make sure you include the following:
- eShop Shipping Extension Version
- Active 3rd Party Module (e.g. Canada Post/USPS/UPS)
- Debug XMLs
- Complete Error Message, if applicable