Use WordPress eShop FedEx Shipping Rates Plugin to replace eShop’s default shipping methods with live calls to Federal Express.
eShop Shipping Extension framework overrides eShop’s default shipping methods, interacting directly with FedEx and other systems for real-time shipping rates and services.
Please note that if you’re using WooCommerce, turn away – this is NOT FOR YOU! This works with eShop for WordPress only.
Installing eShop FedEx Shipping Rates
- Install eshop-shipping-extension plugin from WordPress.org if you haven’t already done so (min. v2.0 required!);
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension-fedex.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Set eShop shipping preferences to Mode 4 (by Weight & Zone);
- Set the Shipping Weight Units under eShop -> Shipping;
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension to activate FedEx interface;
- Follow the instructions on how to obtain your Fedex API credentials, and save your preferences.
Use the forum to post your questions and I’ll help however I can. For fastest results, make sure you include the following:
- eShop Shipping Extension version
- Fedex module version
- Debug XMLs
- Complete Error Message, if applicable