This add-on for eShop extends the coupon/discount code functionality with fixed value discounts and per-product validation.
I recently decided to write a port of Cronblocks as a WordPress plugin as a proof of concept, with the following features:
- Snippets are a WordPress Custom Post Type
- They can (and should) be grouped into category-like taxonomies called Snippet Groups
- Set the snippet controls to use either Geo-Location (visitor’s country) or a Scheduled display time range and date (choose days of the week or days of months)
- Assign the Snippets to a Snippet Group (just like categories)
- Control overlapping Snippets in a Group with Priorities
To use it, place the Snippet Group shortcode to control where on your page/post you want the appropriate Snippet to be displayed, and that’s it!
The plugin will check for all snippets associated with the shortcode’s Snippet Group and will decide which one should be displayed according to the control settings for each Snippet. If more than one Snippet match the display conditions, a random one of the matching set will be selected.
As mentioned above, this is a proof of concept. I plan on writing a fully featured companion plugin that will offer the following:
- Enable multiple control conditions of each type, and mix/match
- Keep and show statistics of snippets being displayed
- Optionally display snippets based on the visitor’s local time
- Optionally reload the snippet group after a given amount of time (say a visitor is watching a video, reload the snippet group after 3 minutes)
- Enable Region and City scope
- Use Maxmind GeoIP2 database, which is more accurate than the GeoIP databased used in the Cronblocks plugin
- Allow overriding of snippet options via the shortcode attributes
- Set up roles that can access the snippet administration
- Add an icon to the TinyMCE interface as a shortcut to inserting the shortcode
- Add a Snippet Group Widget
While the fully featured one doesn’t come out, feel free to download the proof of concept from WordPress.org’s plugin repository: Download
This add-on for eShop allows you to specify stock on a product-by-product basis.
We’re looking a Front-End developer with jQuery experience to work on a few tasks. If you’re interested, please contact us using the link below.
This add-on for eShop Shipping Extension allows you to specify free shipping on a product-by-product basis.
A handy plugin for people who use bbPress is bbPress Notify. However, it doesn’t do any filtering of spam comments. Tired of receiving spam email notifications from bbPress, I contacted the original author with a snippet to filter out the pesky messages. As I got no reply, I branched the plugin myself. Feel free to download and install the spam-free version: bbpress-notify-nospam.
I’m submitting it to WordPress.org today. Let’s see if they’ll approve it.
This add-on for eShop allows you to specify a State/County/Province to which shipping will not be charged.
This plugin provides the ability of updating eShop product Package Classes from a CSV file.
It’s as easy as downloading the template CSV containing all your products; adding the Package Class names to the appropriate fields; and uploading the updated file.
Replace eShop’s default shipping methods with live calls to Federal Express (Fedex).
eShop Shipping Extension framework overrides eShop’s default shipping methods, interacting directly with Fedex and other systems for real-time shipping rates and services.
Other services such as DHL will be made available soon. See the bottom of this page for UPS, USPS, and Correios
Please note that if you’re using WooCommerce, turn away – this is NOT FOR YOU! This works with eShop for WordPress only.