This add-on for eShop Shipping Extension allows you to add a Handling Fee to the price returned by your active Shipping Carriers.
New with version 2.0: you can now specify different fees for different services!
- Install eshop-shipping-extension plugin from WordPress.org if you haven’t already done so (min. v2.1.4 required!);
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension-handling.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Set eShop shipping preferences to Mode 4 (by Weight & Zone);
- Set the Shipping Weight Units under eShop -> Shipping;
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension to activate and configure your Handling Fee Add-on.
1. Set up a global handling fee…
- UPS – United Parcel Service
- USPS – United States Postal Service
- Fedex – Federal Express
- Correios (Brazil)