Replace eShop‘s default shipping methods with live calls to United States Postal Service (USPS).
eShop Shipping Extension framework overrides eShop’s default shipping methods, interacting directly with USPS and other systems for real-time shipping rates and services.
Other services such as DHL will be made available soon.
Please note that if you’re using WooCommerce, turn away – this is NOT FOR YOU! This works with eShop for WordPress only.
- Install eshop-shipping-extension plugin from WordPress.org if you haven’t already done so (min. v1.4 required);
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension-usps.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Set eShop shipping preferences to Mode 4 (by Weight & Zone);
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension to activate USPS interface;
- Follow the instructions on how to obtain your USPS API credentials, and save your preferences.
1. A few easy settings get you up and running in minutes.
2. Ajax requests to USPS API interface fetch base rates and extra services (when available).
Use the forum to post your questions and I’ll help however I can. For fastest results, make sure you include the following:
- eSE Version
- Active 3rd Party Module (e.g. Canada Post/USPS/UPS)
- Debug XMLs
- Complete Error Message, if applicable
- Added Automatic Priority Flat Rate Box sizes