Replace eShop’s default shipping methods with live calls to United Parcel Service (UPS).
eShop Shipping Extension framework overrides eShop’s default shipping methods, interacting directly with UPS and other systems for real-time shipping rates and services.
Other services such as DHL will be made available soon.
- Install eshop-shipping-extension plugin from WordPress.org if you haven’t already done so (min. v1.4 required!);
- Upload eshop-shipping-extension-ups.zip to your blog’s wp-content/plugins directory;
- Activate the plugin in your Plugin Admin interface;
- Set eShop shipping preferences to Mode 4 (by Weight & Zone);
- Set the Shipping Weight Units under eShop -> Shipping;
- Go to Settings -> eShop Shipping Extension to activate UPS interface;
- Follow the instructions on how to obtain your UPS API credentials, and save your preferences.
1. A few easy settings get you up and running in minutes.
2. Ajax requests to UPS API fetch base rates and extra services (when available).
This version of the UPS API integration does NOT support Ground Freight Rates service, because UPS separates their APIs into GFR calls, and everything-else calls. GFR support will be made available soon. This module can be used for the following UPS services (where available):
- UPS Ground
- UPS ExpeditedSM
- UPS Express
- UPS Express Early A.M. SM
- UPS Express Plus
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M. SM
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS Saver
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS Second Day Air A.M.
- UPS Standard
- UPS Three-Day Select
- UPS Today Dedicated CourrierSM
- UPS Today Express
- UPS Today Express Saver
- UPS Today StandardSM
- UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM
- UPS Worldwide ExpressSM
- UPS Worldwide Express PlusSM
Use the forum to post your questions and I’ll help however I can. For fastest results, make sure you include the following:
- eShop Shipping Extension version
- UPS version
- Debug XMLs
- Complete Error Message, if applicable